What sets Amaircare® apart from its competitors?
- The housings for Amaircare® air filtration systems are made of steel, not plastic, which can be a source of V.O.C.’s.
- Amaircare® uses the highest quality, energy efficient, German-made motors resulting in significantly lower operating costs and longer life.
- Amaircare® air filtration systems use a three-stage filtration process for removal of larger contaminants, fine particulates and V.O.C.s
- Amaircare® designs and manufactures all major components including HEPA filters, outsourcing only the motors.
- Amaircare®’s ongoing research and development program assures continual product improvement and new product development.
- Independent HEPA and V.O.C filters allows for individual filter replacement when necessary.
|What are HEPA Filters? |
The HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter is the most highly regarded mechanical filter. The HEPA filter is made from a mixture of various sized borosilicate fibers, which are pressed together in sheets.
Who developed HEPA Filters?
The HEPA filter was developed during World War II and was first used by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission for filtering radioactive dust during testing. Today HEPA filters are used in a variety of medical, electronic and industrial applications, where clean air is essential. Many people have found using a HEPA filter in their homes and offices to be beneficial to protect against airborne contaminants.
How efficient are HEPA Filter?
To be considered a HEPA filter the media must be proven to capture 99.97% that are as small as 0.3 microns(about 1/25,000th of an inch).
|HEPA Air Filtration Systems|